- Materials: all medical-grade silicone from NuSil, Dow Corning, Momentive, Wacker, Blue Star, and Shin-etsu.
- Low- to high-volume liquid injection molding (LIM), transfer/compression molding, micro-molding, insert molding, over-molding.
- Two-shot silicone injection molding.
- Experts in short- and long-term implantable silicones (LSR and HCR).
- Expertise in thin-wall molding and molding of tight tolerance silicone bellows.
- Silicone composite molding presses.
- Biopharmaceutical silicone components.
- Wasteless, flashless cold-runner systems.
- Top-of-the-line Arburg and Engel presses from 5 to 200 tons
- Materials: Polyurethane, PEEK, PET, Pebax, Nylon(polyamide), Polyolefin, Polyethylene, Polycarbonate, FEP, PVC, PFA, PVA.
- Low- to high-volume thermoplastic injection molding, micro molding, insert and vertical insert molding over a wide range of materials.
- Two-shot thermoplastic injection molding.
- Implantable components in thermoplastics and PEEK.
- Expertise in thin-wall PEEK molding.
- Biopharmaceutical thermoplastic components.
- Specialization in advanced hot runner systems (valve gate and open tip) to reduce overall scrap.
- Top-of-the-line ARBURG and TOYO presses from 28 to 300 ton.
Learn more about Scientific Injection Molding: A Tool for Lean Manufacturing