Molded TC Sanitary Ends for Single-Use Systems
Freudenberg Medical manufactures overmolded Tri-Clamp® ends for silicone tubing. An alternative to standard barbed TC connections. These connectors are based on the PharmaFocus® Premium silicone tubing line.
Molded sanitary ends are available in standard and mini molded TC styles up to 1-1/2 inch or 50mm OD. Custom sizes available.
HelixTC™ ends greatly reduce bioburden entrapment situations associated with barb-type fittings and are an ideal choice for critical fluid transfer applications in pharmaceutical & bioprocess operations.
All products are produced in a certified cleanroom and include material certification and lot traceability.
- Excellent component for single-use systems
- Certified free of animal derived ingredients
- Smooth interior for excellent flow & performance
- Available in standard and mini sanitary ends
- Product includes molded gasket
- Available with stainless or polysulfone back-up cups
- Documented quality control
- Custom assemblies made to order
- Pharmaceutical and bioprocessing
- Vaccine manufacturing
- Ultra-pure sterile fluid transfer
- Filling operations
- Laboratory use
- Media processing